Sunday, November 13, 2011

The Come Back Kid


It's already 4am in the morning but I'm still couldn't sleep. There are many questions troubling my head. Gosh, I hope I've got the answers for it. I'm scared, scared with my own shadow, seriously I'm low of self confidence in making a decision in my studies and life.

I have no choice now, either continue or drop the "Financial Accounting" paper in my 3rd Semester. I already failed the subject in my 2nd Semester once. Now what must I do? How can I keep on going? I'm so tired of this, sometimes I even think of quitting my studies. Lay low, getting married like all rest of my pal. Seems like they managed to survived living in the modern and challenging world today.

The problem begin when I started to open the book, suddenly I'm getting bored and blurry. I couldn't free my mind. According to my experiences, from the beginning of my education I'm weak dealing with number's nor calculations. My colleague suggested to go for a reading papers at the early semester then at the end counter back with calculations paper. Hmm....maybe he's got a point there.

Well, enough talking....its time for make a come back. Weird haa, suddenly I'm writing in English. Now i even getting "Crazier", i should get to sleep...


Sent from my Blackberry® wireless device via Celcom Mobile.

No comments:

Post a Comment